This eBook Shares:
- How to transform your yelling into behavior corrections without sacrificing your connection or the learning that's needed.
- Calm, firm discipline corrections centered on helping a child self-regulate, and become more respectful and responsible.
- 3 Keys to increase your emotional energy and the connection between you and your child, creating a healthier non-yelling environment.
- Where to redirect your parenting focus when your child misbehaves, so you can avoid yelling.
- Subtle, yet powerful alternative discipline methods that address the heart of what's causing your child's misbehavior in the first place.
- How to make your frustration work for you!
- This information is your, as out gift to you, when you purchase a copy of Stop Reacting and Start Responding, print or e-Book edition.
Do you wonder?
Why do I loose my patience so quickly?
A: Once your child could walk and talk you may have decided that she should be able to learn how to behave after one or two corrections. When she misbehaves a-g-a-i-n, especially at the end of a long day, you yell! Imagine calmly correcting behavior instead of yelling!
Why am I yelling regardless
of what my child does?
A: Subconsciously you may believe, “I’m the parent, so it’s my job to control you.” When you can’t control your child’s behavior, you feel cornered. To relieve that pressure and get things back under control, you yell. Hint: These 3 Keys show you how to get the root of what causes your child to misbehave which instantly reduces yelling.
Why am I so emotionally
A: It started out with lack of sleep, and has progressed to having very little emotional reserves left to parent as effectively as you’d like. Most experts suggest you take time for yourself. That’s nice, but unless someone has figured out how to add 2-3 hours to a day, that’s not going to happen very often. Using the 3 Keys supports you, your rules, has you teach instead of punish, all of which saves you energy.
What happened to the
connection I had with my
A: It hasn’t gone anywhere, its just hiding underneath frustration, anger, and unexpressed feelings. Your child adores you, and wants that connection back as much as you do. In fact, your deep connection is what makes the 3 Keys work!
Why do I secretly dread
getting up each day?
A: You dread getting up each day because you’re afraid there are no solutions to help you stop all the yelling. And you’re afraid that your life will always be like this. Equipped with the 3 Keys, your parenting life is about to change!
I know how you feel
I have two kids. They weren’t perfect, and neither was I.
I’ve been a parent educator for 29 years, I’ve studied, learned from, and been certified by some of the best.
From Positive Parenting, Love and Logic, Redirecting Children’s Behavior to the work of Brazelton, Gurian,
Faber and Mazlish, Magda Gerber, Gesell Institute, Ames and Ilg, and parents, I've heard it all.
Believe it or not, there is a thread that runs through all the methods.
That thread is what Stop Reacting and Start Responding
and the bonus eBook Why is Yelling my go-to tool? (our gift with purchase) shares.
We Get It!
You’re too busy to read another book or learn a new set of skills!
Yet, the need for solutions continues
Parenting is challenging and your child is changing every day! Our book and bonus e-book provide you with ways to parent intuitively as you transform behavior and reactions.
These two books will show you how to calmly and patiently express your feelings without creating power struggles and more reactions.
You don’t need anything else to add to your stress level! Parenting should feel like an effortless stream of love mixed with firm empathetic teaching; these two books take you there.
Here’s what others have to say
Are you ready to stop reacting and enjoy parenting again?